1/2 tsp - Turmeric Powder
1 tsp - Mustard Seeds
1/2 tsp - Cumin Seeds
2 - Red Chillies
1 cup of sliced Cabbage
Salt to taste
1) Soak the Channa dal for 3 - 4 hrs.
2) Add chopped cabbage, soaked Channa dal and 2 cups of water and cook for 10 - 15 mins till dal is cooked fully.
3) Add salt and turmeric powder mix it well and cook for additional 2 - 3 mins.
4) For seasoning heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds and cumin seeds after they crackle, add red chillies and coriander leaves.
5) Add the seasoning to the cabbage, mix it well and serve.