Softened Butter - 200g
Sugar - 2 cups
All Purpose Flour(Maida) - 2 cups
Cocoa Powder - 1/2 cup
Baking Soda & Powder - 1 tsp each
Yogurt - 1/2 cup
Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
Milk - 1 cup
Walnuts/Almonds (Sliced) - 1 cup
Pinch of Salt
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2) In a bowl add butter & sugar , mix it well using mixer or by hand using spatula till you get a creamy consistency.
3) Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix it well for sometime without forming lumps into smooth mixture.
4) Grease the baking pan with butter and pour the mixture in it.
5) Bake for 20-25 mins or until a toothpick stick inserted into the center comes out clean.(Check after 15 mins so that it doesn't burn or dry out)
6) Remove from oven and let it cool completely and cut into bars & serve.